Here’s the character who just about two decades ago was mocking Nintendo’s most renowned plumber. Now he’s coming to Nintendo Switch.
Get Pumped! Crash Bandicoot is Jumpin’ and Wumpin’ to New Platforms!
The Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy comes to the Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and Steam starting on July 10!
March 8, 2018
The number one selling remastered collection in PlayStation 4 history is heading to new platforms! Activision is excited to announce that beginning on July 10, players will be able to experience all that the Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy has to offer on the Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and PC via Steam.
This marks the debut of everyone’s favorite marsupial on the PC, and it has been a decadesince he has appeared on a Nintendo or Xbox console! So welcome back, Crash. You’re about to get a lot more UMPH in your WUMP!
Players on these additional platforms can experience the features that made the collection a success on the PS4, including:
- Remastered versions of Crash Bandicoot, Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back, and Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped.
- Dazzling “N. Hanced Fur-K” graphics
- New lighting, animations, textures, models, and cinematics
- New recorded dialogue from original voice actors
- The ability to play as Coco, Crash’s smart and sassy little sister
- Full analog stick support
- A unified save and checkpoint system
- And more!
You can preorder the game on the new platforms starting today, so put some spring in your step and make room for more Crash in your life. Because Orange is back all over again!
— Kevin Kelly at Activision
Source: Activision Blog.
…Wanna play? Buy a Switch.
And if you’ve already got yours, click on Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy for everything you need to know about the game. 😀