3 new characters
- Navarre is a Mercenary that takes on the opposition with a sword. His Lone Wolf skill increases damage when he’s not paired up with another unit.
- Minerva, a Wyvern Rider, combats foes with her Axe. Her Iote’s Shield skill nullifies enemy effectiveness.
- Linde the Mage joins the fight with her Tome. With her Quick Wit skill, critical hits fill the Awakening gauge regardless of weapon advantage.
New History Maps
- “A Brush in the Teeth” (feat. Navarre)
- “Princess Minerva” (feat. Minerva)
- “Knorda Market” (feat. Linde)
- Marth: Bridegroom
- Caeda: Bride
- Tiki: Vibrant Dress
- Lyn: Swordmaster
New armor break models
New weapon attributes
- Statflip: Swaps both Attack & Defense, and Magic & Resistance. When combined with Topsy-Turvy, the character will physically attack with Resistance and defend with Magic.
- Genpeer: Inflicts bonus damage against enemies of the same gender and less damage against those of the opposite gender.
- Gencross: Inflicts bonus damage against enemies of the opposite gender and less damage against those of the same gender.
- Linde: Aura
- Navarre: Wo Dao
- Minerva: Hauteclere
- Caeda: Wing Spear
- Tiki: Divinestone
- Anna: Anna’s Bow
The Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon DLC Pack can be purchased on the official site. If you already purchased the Season Pass, this DLC Pack is available to you at no additional cost.
Note: new costumes, character-exclusive weapons, and weapon attributes must be unlocked as rewards from playing through the new History Maps.
Full version of game required to use DLC.
— Nintendo What’s New
…Wanna play? Buy a Switch.
And if you’ve already got yours, click on Fire Emblem Warriors for everything you need to know about the game. 😀