☆ NintendObs Weekly – Monday, February 23, 2015 – Sunday, March 1, 2015.
With a little over a week until the release of Etrian Mystery Dungeon in Japan, Atlus have announced the game’s first batch of DLC, which will be free for the entire month of March. The official website shares more on what to expect from it.
The DLC will be free to commemorate the release of the game, and it’ll help those who aren’t too confident in taking on tough dungeons. Here’s the list of what it is:
- Find the Furai, please: This quest will require you to find a Furai in the first dungeon. It’ll reward you with the addition of three foods that boost your item and money acquisition rates, along with higher chances of finding special floors.
- Find the Landsknecht!: Similar to the previous quest, you’ll need to find a certain Landsknecht in the second dungeon. This one rewards you with three additional foods that increase your experience points gain and BLAST meter, along with higher chances of finding rare species.
- Defeat the Golden Guardian: There’s a golden guardian wandering around a dungeon, and you’ll need to defeat it. Clearing this quest will give you some money along with a large amount of materials.
- Do You Know The Red Pooka?: You’ll need to defeat the Red Pooka F.O.E wandering around in a dungeon. Defeating the Red Pooka will give you a pair of level-up items.
- Please Find the Princess: This fifth DLC quest will have you search for a Princess class character in the first dungeon. This quest rewards you with a useful item that lets you keep all your items whenever you fail a dungeon run.
After March, the first three pieces of DLC will cost 150 yen, and the bottom two will go for 200 yen.
…Wanna play? Buy a 3DS.
And if you’ve already got yours, click on Etrian Mystery Dungeon for everything you need to know about the game. 😀