☆ NintendObs Weekly – Monday, April 22, 2019 – Sunday, April 28, 2019.
The next evolution in the Mortal Kombat franchise is here! The past meets the present in a generational clash that pits new and returning Klassic fighters against each other.
- Story mode: Players will take on the role of a variety of past and present characters in a time-bending new narrative that pits Raiden against Kronika, the Keeper of Time who created existence.
- Custom characters: Players can customize their fighters with a variety of Skins, Gear, Special Abilities, Intro and Victory Cinemas, Taunts, and Brutalities that can be earned via gameplay.
- New and returning characters: Choose from a roster of characters with various abilities and Fatalities. Fan-favorite characters, like Baraka, Raiden, and Scorpio appear alongside newcomers like Geras.
- Modes: Mortal Kombat 11 is packed with various modes, challenges, and rewards that allow players to test their skills.
- Brutal battles: Experience all-new Krushing Blows and Iconic Fatalities.
— Nintendo What’s New
…Wanna play? Buy a Switch.
And if you’ve already got yours, click on Mortal Kombat 11 for everything you need to know about the game. 😀