☆ NintendObs Weekly – Monday, April 22, 2019 – Sunday, April 28, 2019.
Two star-crossed boxes go on one tricky adventure in the BOXBOY! + BOXGIRL!™ game. As Qbby or Qucy, you’ll create boxes and use them to surmount more than 270 puzzling stages. The box planet is plagued with obstacles that you’ll have to jump, climb, drift, ride, and warp your way past. You can even team up for a two-player adventure starring both boxes!
Unbox these features:
- Create and stack boxes to traverse more than 270 puzzling stages—the most in the series to date!
- Experience three different modes, each with its own story, stages, challenges, and techniques to master.
- Beat the game to unlock an additional story starring Qudy, the tall one!
- Clear stages efficiently to earn medals and exchange them for accessories, simple comics, and helpful items at the in-game shop.
- In the Balloon Challenge mini-game, try to collect 10 balloons before time runs out to score extra medals.
— Nintendo What’s New
…Wanna play? Buy a Switch.
And if you’ve already got yours, click on BoxBoy + BoxGirl for everything you need to know about the game. 😀