Keep the party going with a 2 vs. 2 team mode called Partner Party, pair up two Nintendo Switch systems to play games in Toad’s Rec Room, and experience the series’ first online minigame mode, Online Mariothon.
☆ NintendObs Weekly – Monday, October 1, 2018 – Sunday, October 7, 2018.
Throw a party anytime, anywhere with the Super Mario Party™ game! Gather your friends and family and compete in the fan-favorite board game mode. There are over 80 brand-new minigames to test your skills in: from flipping steak to striking a pose, a variety of clever challenges are always just around the corner.
The fun doesn’t stop there though! Keep the party going with a 2 vs. 2 team mode* called Partner Party, pair up two Nintendo Switch™ systems to play games in Toad’s Rec Room**, and experience the series’ first online minigame mode, Online Mariothon***.
- The original 4-player Mario Party series board game mode is back: choose where to move, which Dice Block to roll, and how to win the most Stars.
- Work together to win! Compete as a team of two in the Partner Party mode*. This team edition of Mario Party features free movement and shared dice rolls.
- Parties of one should check out the new single player mode, Challenge Road. Play through a series of minigames and complete specific tasks.
- Go online! Test your skills in sets of five minigames with Mariothon and compete against players worldwide in Online Mariothon***.
- Toad’s Rec Room lets you pair up two Nintendo Switch™ systems**, which you’ll lay side-by-side on a flat surface like a real tabletop game. Play a mini baseball game, battle tanks in custom arenas, or even see who can match the most bananas by repositioning the systems however you see fit.
— Nintendo What’s New
…Wanna play? Buy a Switch.
And if you’ve already got yours, click on Super Mario Party for everything you need to know about the game. 😀