☆ NintendObs Event – Nintendo E3 2018.
The party comes to Nintendo Switch in this complete refresh of the Mario Party series!
The Mario Party series is coming to the Nintendo Switch system with super-charged fun for everyone! The original board game style has been kicked up a notch with deeper strategic elements, like specific Dice Blocks for each character. The game also introduces all-new ways to play, including Joy-Con controller enabled minigames, and new modes to enjoy with family and friends. Board game play goes back to the four-player basics as you take turns and race across the board searching for Stars. You can also pair up two Nintendo Switch systems and delight in this dynamic play style, such as in the new Toad’s Rec Room mode. And, for the first time ever in the series, test your skills against other Mario Party fans in a new online minigame mode.* With new modes and new minigames coupled with original board gameplay, the party starts anywhere, anytime, and with all kinds of players.
- A variety of modes, including:
- Mario Party
- Enjoy the original Mario Party board game experience with new elements like character dice blocks, a party system, and new boards to explore
- Partner Party*
- Co-op team battle made with free grid movement
- Online Mariothon*
- A Mario Party series first
- Play through gauntlets of five skill-based minigames online
- Toad’s Rec Room
- A dynamic new play style that pairs up two Nintendo Switch systems for Tabletop mode
- Go head-to-head in 80 new minigames with many ways to play
- Fast and fun skill-based mini-games that use the Joy-Con controllers in all sorts of different ways
Source: E3 Nintendo.
…Wanna play? Buy a Switch.
And if you’ve already got yours, click on Super Mario Party for everything you need to know about the game. 😀