There’s currently a bug on Tap Battle for which they plan to offer Orbs to compensate at a later time.
Here are the changes you can expect:
Accessories for Heroes’ mini units have been added! These accessories can be seen by other players in the Arena, so you can customize the look of your Heroes and show them off.
Accessories are planned to be available through events, quests, and more.
Note: Accessories will not alter a Hero’s stats or skills.
New Weapon Skills and options for the Weapon Refinery
Tiki: Dragon Scion, Tiki: Naga’s Voice, Linde and Merric will be able to learn new unit-specific weapon skills at 5-star.
To learn weapon skills, tap Learn Skills in the Ally Growth menu.
Note: To access the Weapon Refinery, after clearing Book I, Chapter 13 in the main story, you must clear the second Intermission map, The Rite of Blades.
The Allies menu adjustment and expansion
Starting in version 2.6.0, each function in the Allies menu has been separated into related categories.
- Menu options like Level Up, Learn Skills, and other options related to strengthening Heroes will be located in Ally Growth.
- Menu options related to changing skills and accessories will be located in Change Equipment.
- Ally Support and other options related to bonds with allies will be located in Interact with Allies.
Additionally, Catalog of Heroes and Hero Merit List, which were previously under Misc., will now be located in Interact with Allies.
An Auto-Learn function has been added and is located in Learn Skills. The function allows Heroes to use their accumulated SP to automatically learn available skills. If the Hero doesn’t have enough SP to learn all of the skills available to them, skills that fill empty slots will be learned first.
If a skill slot already has a skill equipped, a new skill for that slot will not be learned or equipped through Auto-Learn. To learn a new skill through Auto-Learn, any skill in the target slot must be unequipped in Equip Skills.
There are now eight types of favorite marks to use for your Heroes. In the top left of the menus where you select allies, if you tap the favorite mark (heart icon), you can reorder your Heroes based on the mark you choose. (Sorting simply by favorite will no longer be possible.) Heroes can now be sorted by accessory.
Arena Assault Scoring Changes
The way scoring works in Arena Assault is changing.
If Legendary Heroes or Heroes with blessings that match the season are deployed, the score will increase by 1 for each Hero.
- This change will take effect on 6/12/18 at 12:00 a.m. PT
- This change will not affect the strength of enemy units in Arena Assault.
- If Heroes are defeated during battle, the bonus from their blessing will still be counted.
To coincide with the change, the season starting on 6/12/18 at 12:00 a.m. PT will offer slightly more Hero Feathers for Rank Rewards.
Easier Shards and SP
To make strengthening your Heroes easier, the following changes have been made:
- The amount of SP gained from leveling up has been increased.
- The number of shards earned in the Training Tower has been increased.
Home Screen Labels
To make the function of each option clearer, labels have been added. This way the Home screen will be easier to understand for new players.
- When logging in, the speed at which the Notifications are displayed has been increased.
- If the results of an event have not been viewed, there will be a “!” icon displayed on the corresponding event.
- Future Grand Conquests will indicate the points earned for an area after battle.
- The weapon-type icon will be displayed for bonus allies in the Arena and Tempest Trials.
- For summoning events that begin after the update, the colors of the featured Heroes’ summoning stones will be displayed.
- A problem with the skill Spd Feint has been fixed. Heroes with Feint-type skills equipped can now use Rally skills on Heroes that have already had their stats boosted by other skills. Additionally, Heroes with Feint-type skills can have Rally skills used on them even if their stats have already been boosted. (Stat boosts from Rally skills will not stack, and each stat will have a limit on how much it can be boosted.)
— Nintendo What’s New
…Wanna play? Buy a 3DS.
That being said, click on Fire Emblem Heroes for everything you need to know about the game. 😀