ROCKET LEAGUE SWITCH RETAIL VERSION COMING IN JANUARY
Wed Dec 13
The most frequent question we’ve received from Nintendo Switch fans since our digital release this past November has been, “When can we expect a physical version of Rocket League to come to store shelves?”
We are pleased to say that the answer to that question is…
- January 16 for North America
- January 24 for Australia and New Zealand
- January 25 for Central Europe
- January 26 for remaining Europe, Israel, Middle East, Russia, and South Africa (players in Europe should contact their local retailer for availability details)
This new, physical Switch version will also be distributed by our new partner, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. Check out the box art down below!
Dubbed Rocket League Collector’s Edition, the retail version of Rocket League on Switch will mirror those available for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One with an MSRP of $39.99. What’s in it? This!
- Rocket League Full Game
- Supersonic Fury DLC Pack
- Revenge of the Battle-Cars DLC Pack
- Chaos Run DLC Pack
- Aftershock DLC Car
- Marauder DLC Car
- Esper DLC Car
- Masamune DLC Car
- Customization Items inspired by DC Comics’ The Flash
- Limited Art Print by Psyonix Concept Artist, Jay Zhang
As many of you have likely noticed, the MSRP for Rocket League Collector’s Edition is $10 more on Nintendo Switch than the same version on other platforms. As much as we tried to keep the retail price down, the reality of the Switch’s increased cartridge manufacturing costs meant that the MSRP had to be higher as well. That said, we are still VERY confident that players who join us from the retail side will get plenty of enjoyment from what Rocket League has to offer and we look forward to welcoming them to the community next month!
— Jeremy Dunham at Psyonix
Source: Rocket League.
…Wanna play? Buy a Switch.
And if you’ve already got yours, click on Rocket League for everything you need to know about the game. 😀