☆ NintendObs Weekly – Monday, November 17, 2014 – Sunday, November 23, 2014.
Super Smash Bros. for Wii U
- Customize your amiibo™ figure as the ultimate sidekick, and level it up to CRUSH your opponents.
- Train your amiibo to supercharge its stats and expand its abilities.
- Customize your amiibo by adjusting its attack, defense and speed stats.
- Fight your amiibo against a friend’s to make them tougher and see who the best trainer is.*
- Team up with your amiibo, or battle against friends in multiplayer amiibo action.*
Mario Kart 8
- Receive special racing suits for your Mii™ character based on each amiibo character’s look.**
- Dress up your Mii like fan-favorite characters such as Mario, Yoshi, Kirby or even Samus Aran.
- Currently compatible with the following amiibo figures: Mario™, Luigi™, Peach™, Yoshi™, Donkey Kong™, Link™, Captain Falcon, Kirby™, Samus™, Fox.
- Tap the Link™ amiibo figure to receive a new weapon to use in battle: the Spinner from The Legend of Zelda™: Twilight Princess game.
- Tap the Zelda™ amiibo figure once per day to get a weapon rated 3 stars or higher.
- Tap any other amiibo figure once per day to get a weapon rated 3 starts or lower, Rupee bonus or crafting material bonus.
Software update coming in late November 2014 will add amiibo functionality.
…Wanna play? Buy a Wii U.
And if you’ve already got yours, here are all the games already available on the platform. 😀